Improve Writing through my
Writing Skills Improvement Program
with proven track record of results!
**The One-to-One Writing Program is currently suspended. We'll send an update about the program in January after the Speech Festival is finished.**
I am passionate about inspiring children to WANT to write.
Sadly, writing is neglected in many local schools, even elite ones due to the amount of material in the syllabus. As a result, children lose motivation to write at a very young age.
It is never too early or late to improve writing skills. Time and energy invested now will pay off later.
It all starts with writing - good writers excel in other areas of English.
To write well students need the ability to:
- come up with appropriate content points
- use grammar in context
- use a wide range of vocabulary
- structure writing logically (I use mindmaps - see the video at the bottom of the page)
- be creative
I expect to see progress and improvement through this program!
This is a non-profit personal program with the following aims:
- Inspire and motivate students to WANT to write.
- Improve writing skills across a wide range of text-types.
- Help students with structure, content and accuracy.
- Give students confidence to be creative and stand out.
"I am soooooo touched by the thoughtfulness and recognition that you bestowed upon Anthony. I have to say your love and dedication for students is unfathomable, and I can see God's grace in how you steer your students through their challenges, pursuits and most importantly, difficult times."
-Edna (Parent of 3 students)
"Education is not about filling a bucket, but lighting a fire!"
- William Yeats