Skype English Tutor Coaching
Skype lessons are more effective than face to face lessons!
- Students do not need to waste time travelling.
- Students can see, hear and view the lesson material as screen materials are shared and FULL involvement is expected from students.
- You may install (free) software to record the lesson to refer back to later. This is highly useful as you can refer back to it and parents may see/hear. (You can't do this face-to-face).
- After the lesson, all materials will be sent to students.
- Homework assignments can be set if required.
- There is no cost for the software. I absorb the cost of Skype Premium.
Testimonial from students:
大家好。我是一位中五學生。我有幸與我的老師Mrs Lau一起使用Skype上課。 我認為這是一個非常好的渠道。因為我們可以通過視像通話而做出遠距離的溝通。對於學習的效率和兩者之間的溝通都更有效。
這 可以令學生隨時隨地都可以通過科技的幫助快速而有效的學習。作為學生的我 更會比較喜歡這種互動式的學習 由此 我極力推薦通過Skype作學習的渠道。
相信大家認為skype通話是一個不可靠，沒有用的教學方式，不過，從我的立場上面，我卻能夠學到很多的知識。比如，在今年的speech festival， 因為Mrs lau 不能親身指導我，我們決定skype call，只是短短半個小時的談話，就能讓我拿到第一名。所以說，skype 是一個非常方便的談話方式，所以大家不要常常認為skype call 是非常的不方便很沒有用！
How lessons work:
- Lessons last one from 15 minutes to one 2 hours depending on the arrangement.
- Lessons are one-on-one only on a special basis.
- I share my screen so teaching materials can be seen. Students also share their screens with me.
- Students can see and hear me.
- Interaction is encouraged throughout the lesson
- Materials are sent to students before or after the lesson depending on the age/content.
Demo coming soon.
What you need:
- The latest version of Skype (free download here)
- A stable Internet connection
- Headphones or speakers for your computer
- A webcam if you want me to see you and a microphone if you want to participate in oral conversation (most computers have these built-in). You must have these for speech/interview preparation.
To request fee structure, please contact me.
"I am soooooo touched by the thoughtfulness and recognition that you bestowed upon Anthony. I have to say your love and dedication for students is unfathomable, and I can see God's grace in how you steer your students through their challenges, pursuits and most importantly, difficult times."
-Edna (Parent of 3 students)
"Education is not about filling a bucket, but lighting a fire!"
- William Yeats